We are looking for talented Openstack Deployment Engineer who is passionated about open-source technologies and be able to deploy openstack cloud infrastructure.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand with our own data center and OpenStack specialist team. We deliver private cloud as well as managed private cloud to SMEs helping customers to lower cost by using open source innovation with no vendor lock-in.
We are hiring OpenStack Deployment Engineer to help our customers and partners to build cloud solution programme with frictionless and flawless to access as well as design and deploy Nipa.Cloud infrastructure. You will work with intersection of IT and cloud software engineering along the way. You will be a part to deliver the value of cloud computing technology and make different OpenStack cloud solutions to maximize application specific performance.
– Plan, test, develop and deploy OpenStack cloud solutions including functional extension for customers.
– Provide cloud computing information and knowledge to our customers (e.g. manual)
– Work on challenge customers requirements with technical constraints.
– Make a technological tool adjustment continuously.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
– Experience in Linux operation system (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform
– Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancers
– Experience in Troubleshoot code written (e.g. Python and Ruby)
– Minimum 1 year experience in practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM
– Ability to travel domestically if needed
We offer Competitive Salary with career and professional growth.
You will be working with awesome team.
Direct apply here