Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand with our own data center and OpenStack specialist team. We deliver private cloud as well as managed private cloud to SMEs helping customers to lower cost by using open source innovation with no vendor lock-in.
We are hiring technical cloud solutions architect to help our customers and partners to facilitate their transformation from traditional infrastructure to cloud computing with scalability, security, and reliability. You will work with the product marketing manager and OpenStack cloud engineering team to take Nipa.Cloud to the top of industry trends. You will gain the deepest customer and partner insights on delivering the value of cloud computing technology by engaging to understand their business and technical requirements.
– Analyze weaknesses in existing data center management infrastructure.
– Design for OpenStack cloud implementations.
– Advice transformation approach with existing services and applications.
– Perform cloud capacity planning and recommend hardware configurations.
– Work with cloud specialist teams to validate implementation details.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
– Experience with deep understanding in databases and analytics (SQL, MySQL, noSQL)
– Hands-on experience with Open Source frameworks (e.g. OpenStack, CloudFoundry, Cloudify, OpenShift)
– Experience with one or more of the following: Big Data, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies
– 2+ years of software development experience using Agile methodologies
– Experience with Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting
– Deep understanding of cloud computing or virtualisation technologies.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to lead effectively across organizations.
We offer Competitive Salary with career and professional growth.
You will be working with awesome team.
Direct apply here