Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand with our own data center and OpenStack specialist team. We deliver private cloud as well as managed private cloud to SMEs helping customers to lower cost by using open source innovation with no vendor lock-in.
We are hiring technical instructor who loves to stand in front of meeting to educate participants in deeply various topics especially OpenStack. The objective is to transform people technical knowledge by inspiring other people. You’ll gain to work up with OpenStack cloud engineering team directly to access the next trendy innovation before anyone. This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge impact using the world’s leading open source cloud technology – OpenStack.
– Deliver technical training programs and certifications to end-user and all partners covering topics including cloud and storage
– Develop technical content, presentation and training materials by customers feedback to scope training needs
– Collaborate actively in developing lab exercises
– Build and deliver customized training courses
– Assist in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences as required
– Evaluate, train and coach other trainers
– Write and update technical blogs for Nipa.Cloud Website
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
– Experience in conducting courses and training for related technology products and services
– Experience in OpenStack, Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting
– Solid experience in Virtualization technologies (e.g. kvm, vmware)
– Experience in coding (e.g. PHP, Python, JAVA) and infrastructure (networking and data migration)
– Solid background in storage technologies like netapp, iscsi, nfs, nas, etc.
We offer Competitive Salary with career and professional growth.
You will be working with awesome team.
Direct apply here